Gearscore: 514 (elemental) / 507 (restoration)
Quote: “OGOD WTF THE DAMAGE, IT HURTS”
- Became the main for two reasons: OMFG LAVA YES HAHAHA and a second spec that actually does something other than more DPS. Did I mention lava? I need to point out lava again. You know, that whole versatility thing.
- Electrika will NEVER have enough valor, EVER.
- Has no Lesser Charms/Mogu Runes of Fate of this writing and probably won’t by the time the patch rolls around, either. /pro
- Electrika has the current tier’s 4 piece set bonus on her elemental outfit – the first such thing for me in my entire WoW career. FOUR WHOLE PIECES ERMAGERD.
- Needs to freaking finish jewelcrafting. She’s currently in Cata stuff, but I just. Can’t. Seem. To take the last step.
- I’ve discovered something that hurts more than Durumu’s purple bullsheeyit, and that is heroic Jin’Rokh’s dance party of death, featuring lightning orbs that … well, really hurt.
- While the guild will be starting progression as soon as the Siege of Orgrimmar opens, it remains to be seen if Electrika will be present (being backup and all).
- Will be the first of my characters to faceplant into the new content.
Gearscore: 506 (for all the specs because all she does is shoot things)
Quote: “How many colors does that come in?”
- Hasn’t seen much action since she got a ToT LFR gun (her life’s goal is now complete) and Electrika became the main (Sorry Therm, bandaging people doesn’t count as healing), therefore she needs to relearn the finer points of Survival and Beast Mastery
- Wants to tame the red version of Portent, as she has the purple, blue and green ones.
- Needs to fill up her shiny new stable slots.
- Wants to start a campaign for having a hunter-tamable murderaffe in game, as well as a petition of some sort for making a sha-snail the next big raid boss.
- At some point, should begin and progress in the Brawler’s Guild.
Quote: “WAIT FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”
- So Mechalis, being a Death Knight, has become my only Horde platewearer and thus has been given all the non class-specific plate transmogs originally planned for the deleted paladin. Accordingly, she’s been running Black Temple with two monks, which has been surprisingly painful. It’s not the damage that’s the problem. It’s just that monks can move like they’re on a sugar high, and Mech can’t. She spends all her time running after them, following the trail of dead bodies they leave behind! Still, she can’t object to her primary role being looter-in-chief.
- Wants to go to ICC for transmog gear, like just about every DK ever. Can’t survive on her own, however, despite the reputation Death Knights have for being practically immortal.
Quote: “Seriously, who needs 4k for flying now!? This is ridiculous. You need HOW MUCH for that enchant!? Gawd, I need to get that recipe some day.”
- Somehow, the poor girl became the AH mastermind for my Hordeside characters. Esplodine has a tendency to viciously undercut anyone on anything, because she gets sent ALL the things my other characters pick up, and she just wants to get rid of it all. Right now. Also, your high price on those ugly low level gloves is stupid.
- Needs to sell those Darkspear tokens … now’s the time! Also the last chance.
- Needs to run LFR for enchanting mats.
- Must befriend the Shado-pan and August Celestials for enchanting/tailoring recipe crap. Or was that rep requirement getting removed? Can’t remember. Got the spellthread from the Golden Lotus, so all is well on that front at least.
Quote: “You made the shaman after me, so why am I still in Northrend?”
- Needs to get to 80+ for transmog purposes.
- Will not be choosing the Grimoire of Supremacy at 75 after all, because I find the sounds the Observer makes highly annoying.
Quote: “I’m working on it!”
- Needs to freaking level or something, as it seems like she’s been 80 forever. All the Ghost Iron lockboxes get sent to Mech, since she can craft keys and Bombelina’s too low to open them. A maxed leatherworker would be nice, too.
- Too embarrassed to use LFD with Bombelina. My DPS is THAT BAD.
Quote: “Wow, did I just see what I think I just saw?”
- Alexa has to run LFR for gear. Most important would be another fist weapon/one hander, because she currently has two hands but only one LFR weapon. Problem!
- Needs to get the belt for her mog set. Seriously, it’s the last dang piece.
Gearscore: 444 (that’s a palindrome!)
Quote: “I can only do the Living Steel transmute for one of you two …”
- Can be found hanging around mailboxes in the Shrine, making flasks for Electrika from herbs that Electrika provided. Sometimes does Living Steel/Trillium transmutes for Thermalix or others.
- Needs to get the dagger for her mog set. Seriously, it’s the last dang piece.
- Maybe get to 460 gearscore.
Quote: “NO! DON’T PULL ALL THE VRYKU…. sigh. Yes yes, I know, I suck as a healer.”
- Betheki is currently at that awkward stage where LFD dumps you in Utgarde Keep an awful lot, as well as that slightly painful stage where you feel all competent to start with, but then you realize that you’re using the entirely wrong spells because OMFG SHAMAN HABITS CRAP WE’RE DEAD.
- Wishes tanks wouldn’t pull all the vrykul in the first little hallway of the Keep so she can take a moment to remember what to do other than “Cast Rejuvenation.” But they never do, so she uses the wrong spell too slowly anyway, and everybody dies.
- Thinking about switching her alt spec back to boomkin. If shaman got better around the 70s, maybe boomkin will too? I can’t do feral (too much like rogue), so it may be her only choice for her DPS alt spec.
Quote: “My repair bill is more than the gold I got from that …”
- I hit like a puffball and take more damage than a tissue in the hands of someone with a sinus infection. On the plus side, her noodle arms are now hitting for like, 50k! Yay!
- Got to the 480s at the request of Ty, who wanted to run heroic scenarios Alliance-side.
- SOME DAY, THAT PLATE CHEST FROM SSC WILL DROP, I SWEAR.
- Keeping up with content tied reps (like Operation: Shieldwall) has become increasingly difficult for Niremere, because
I ran out of timeI rely heavily on decent gear to help me compensate for how I can’t ret. The problem with this strategy: as Nir has gotten farther behind on both rep/LFR and content, she has also gotten behind on gearing to the point where continuing in current stuff kinda sucks. She still hasn’t finished the solo instances that open up the different parts of the Isle of Thunder (though I haven’t started those again since hitting 480).
Quote: “Look, just because I have heirlooms doesn’t make me rich. My money-making 90s are of the OPPOSITE FACTION.” (Ok, so she said it a little less politely.)
- I want to get Daschela to 90 so she can take over content/progression-tied reps for Nire, and also because I enjoy ranged more than melee. Enjoyment is necessary when going through LFR! (There ARE times when you just gotta smash crap in the face with a sword. Still, I generally prefer being far, far away from potential ouch over mauling something up close and personal. Preserving the sanctity of my hide is priority #1!)
- I got several (some faction-specific) transmog plans in mind that look great on Draenei, though not so much on goblins, due to the way proportions of items change. Must. Complete. Mog. Sets.
Have you ever wondered what happens when ModelViewer screws up and you see all the possible hairdos and all the possible facial features, all at once? No? Well, I’m here to give you nightmares, because it looks like this:
[Edit: oops, hit publish before I added all the images. WORK IN PROGRESS HERE, people.]